Hi! It's great to see you in the Save the Tasmanian Devil Kids Club.
I'm so glad you're here. So many of my friends and family have been affected by Devil Facial Tumour Disease and the only way we can avoid complete extinction is with your help to raise money for the work of the Save the Tasmanian Devil Program.
Membership is FREE, and we'll do everything we can to support you in finding out more about the Tasmanian devil, the disease ravaging the population and how you can help.
If you're not already a donor, you can still use this site for loads of information about Tasmanian devils.
All members will receive:
- A personalised certificate of membership
- Educational activities and resources for FREE
- A regular newsletter about how we're going in our efforts to save the Tasmanian devil
- Invitations to special events and competitions
- Speakers to come to your club or school to talk about the Tasmanian devil
- Resources and support to help you run a fundraising event, including stickers, booklets, badges and more!
Join me up! I want to be a member of the Kids Club.
Point me to more information about Tasmanian devils.
I want to run a fundraiser of my own. Help me get started with my fundraiser's kit.
What can I do at school? See what's happening around the devil fundraising community in schools.
Read the latest Kids Club Newsletter Devils' Advocate.
Join us this year for Black and White Day 2016
Find out more about Black and White Day 2016 and how you can join in and help save the Tasmanian devil!
Trevallyn Primary School students donated a gold coin for free dress day on a previous Black & White Day.
The Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal is the official fundraising arm of the Save the Tasmanian Devil Program.
Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal
Locked Bag 1350
Launceston, Tasmania 7250
Telephone: 03 6324 3314
International: +61 3 6324 3314
Fax: 03 6324 3402